Are you interested in cloth diapering your baby?
Maybe you already use cloth diapers, but have run into a myriad of problems. Erin from The Humbled Homemaker has written an excellent ebook on cloth diapers.
Before I began reading this ebook, I had no idea cloth diapers had advanced to what they are today! When I tried them over a decade ago, we were using the flat folds and both my husband and I didn’t enjoy it very much. Hence, we switched to disposables. However, were we starting with baby number one and not number six, I would seriously consider using cloth diapers.
Erin does a superb job of going through the savings cost for cloth diapers, all the varieties available and where to buy them, and then addressing problems that arise while using cloth diapers. These are the things she covers extensively in her ebook:
Part 1: 10 Cloth Diaper Confessions
- There are many reasons to use cloth diapers
- There is a cloth diaper type for everyone
- Anyone can use cloth diapers
- Building a cloth diaper stash is easier than you think
- Establishing a cloth diaper routine can make or break your experience: how to prep, gather your accessories, wash, strip and get over the poop
- You can successfully cloth diaper from newborn to potty training
- You can cloth diaper at night
- You can overcome any cloth diapering challenge
- You can travel with cloth diapers — but you may not always want to
- Cloth diapering can be addicting
Part 2: The Heart and History Behind the Diapers
This ebook is over 200 pages long and filled with more information than I knew was out there about cloth diapers. It is well-researched, thorough, and also easy to read. I think you’ll not only enjoy it, but would greatly benefit from it!
Erin is giving away a copy of Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert to one of you readers!
And for those of you who can’t wait until the giveaway is over, you can use the coupon code livingthecloth to receive a 20% discount on this superb ebook. You can purchase this ebook at The Humbled Homemaker for only $9.95, minus your 20% discount. This code will expire in two weeks, so hurry!
If you purchase Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert and then win this giveaway, Erin will refund your money. Giveaway and discount code end July 29, 2013.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018
- Out of the Darkness Personal Testimony Series - January 15, 2018
- Getting Over Christmas Vacation - January 11, 2018