A planner to help moms everywhere organize their days and lives!
Do you ever feel like your life is spinning out of control? Or maybe you are like me and find that you go in circles – doing projects only halfway until an interruption comes? Or perhaps your husband tells you some important piece of information – while you have a baby on your hip, and you are packing three lunches? What he told you gets nodded at and then forgotten soon after.
You need a planner. I have used a planner for the last few years and wouldn’t know what to do without it!
The Homemaker’s Friend Planner
The Homemaker’s Friend Planner was designed by Sue Hooley for busy moms and women who need some way to organize their lives, write down important information that our hubbies tell us, and schedule what food is going to be baked and when . . . as well as getting it on the table.
This planner comes with a monthly layout with space enough to jot down important dates, reminders, appointments, birthdays, etc. It also has the months before and after at a glance.
It comes with a weekly layout – with a menu area for each day! I don’t know about you ladies, but I love having my menus planned out ahead of time. Even if I don’t stick with it at the last minute, at least I was prepared mentally.
This also has an area for projects and tasks you wish to get done that week, even though they are not specific to a day of the week.
How many of us find that our days are filled running errands for our families? A planner helps give us a place to keep these errands straight and make good use our time.
If there is one thing a planner helps me with, it is this: I am learning to be intentional in the things I do – not wasting time doing needless things.
Some more items in the planner:
- Shopping Lists – these are perforated so you can rip them out neatly before you head to the store. This was my favorite!
- Yearly Calendars – this planner comes with yearly calendars for both 2018 and 2019, so you know what dates fall on specific days in the coming year or two.
- Project Sections – there are untitled pages that are for your tasks, projects and events that you need to scribble down. If you are really creative, you can even use it for ideas that come while you are folding laundry and wiping counters. Use these pages for what suits your lifestyle and personality.
- Phone Numbers and Information – there is a section for phone numbers that you use often, and information you need at your fingertips.
Specifications: 5.5″x8.5″ spiral planner
Sue is offering a discount to you readers today! You can purchase the planner for $14.99 and use discount code LITS200 to receive $2.00 off!
Also . . . she is offering free menu planning worksheets as a download! You do not need to purchase a planner to get these. What an awesome way to kick off 2018 by planning the delicious food to serve our families everyday!
Happy organizing to all of you! And have a wonderful year of 2018 . . . .
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018
- Out of the Darkness Personal Testimony Series - January 15, 2018
- Getting Over Christmas Vacation - January 11, 2018