Be on the lookout for our mini-series beginning in April!
“A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband, but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.” Proverbs 12:4
This is something that has been on my mind recently and I decided to do some studying. It’s amazing at how convicting it can be to do a study like this!
We will run it in three parts.
- A look at what Proverbs 12:4 means
- Ways we can be a crown to our husband or rottenness in his bones
- What do the men truly say? Our special post with actual words from husbands.
We’d love for you to link up your blog post here and we’ll feature one next week.
- Using the form below, you may enter your blog post.
- Please enter the direct link to a specific blog post.
- You are welcome to grab the code for the button to link back to Living in the Shoe. (It’s in the sidebar). Just paste the copied code into an html gadget in your sidebar However, that is not required. We would just like to give the opportunity for you to share your blog post with us!