from Homestead for Him with
The first reason hit me between the eyes as I have recently realized that many times I fail to hear him out. I jump in before he’s done talking with what I think and feel.
- You are welcome to link up any post with wholesome content. More than one post per blog is accepted. We reserve the right to delete entries we deem inappropriate.
- A link back here is not required, but if you want to grab the button you are welcome to do so. Text links are appreciated also.
- This linkup will run for two weeks — until the next linkup.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018
- Out of the Darkness Personal Testimony Series - January 15, 2018
- Getting Over Christmas Vacation - January 11, 2018