Come share with us how you’ve laughed . . . or maybe cried in the last week. Have you grown closer to our Lord, or like me, maybe you’ve stumbled and fallen? Tell us what you’ve learned about life, share with us your recipes or tips, and let us learn with you.
Featured from our last link up:
For Journey’s Sake shared with us
If you are married, you will want to read this! It is excellent and not something that’s talked about much.
What if you could get inside his head and know what he is really thinking?
A probing question that Nikki goes on to answer. I highly recommend you take the time to read this!
- You are welcome to link up any post with wholesome content. More than one post per blog is accepted. We reserve the right to delete entries we deem inappropriate.
- A link back here is not required, but if you want to grab the button you are welcome to do so. Text links are appreciated also.
- This linkup will run for one week — until the next linkup.
Linking to A Wise Woman.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- Lowell’s 40th Birthday - June 23, 2017
- Thanks to Contemplative Spirituality – Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay - June 15, 2017
- God, Make Me More Discerning - June 8, 2017