I loved this beautiful, simple reminder of what our homes and lives should be like. How we should be striving to live in this life to bring glory to God!
This post has been pinned! Yes, you read that right. The Shoe is on Pinterest, although I still don’t know how to quite manage the thing. Maybe I’ll figure it out this winter.
But I wanted a place to put these posts from our linkups. So if you have any advice for me on Pinterest, I’ll take it! However, I may not get to put it to action until the slow of winter hits our family.
- You are welcome to link up any post with wholesome content. More than one post per blog is accepted. We reserve the right to delete entries we deem inappropriate.
- A link back here is not required, but if you want to grab the button you are welcome to do so. Text links are appreciated also.
- This linkup will run for two weeks — until the next linkup.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- Lowell’s 40th Birthday - June 23, 2017
- Thanks to Contemplative Spirituality – Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay - June 15, 2017
- God, Make Me More Discerning - June 8, 2017