Losing four sweet babies was not only a heart-breaking experience, but a real learning and growing time for me. It was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do – saying good-bye before I’d had a chance to say hello.
Out of this pain and grief I’ve had to deal with came the desire to share with those in similar situations – in hopes that they, too, can learn what it takes to heal from an early miscarriage. This is the reason I’m in the middle of writing Silent Grief: Hope for Surviving Early Miscarriage.
Over Christmas vacation, I was able to get the first draft of a couple chapters written – plus making the e-cover. Now that was a total blast! There is just enough of a nerdy geek in the recesses of my mind to completely enjoy putting together the cover above. It’s what I do to de-stress . . . aside from chocolate.
I am hoping to include a chapter with “real life testimonies” from women who have lost babies before 13 weeks. If you are one of these women, you are welcome to share your story for publication in Silent Grief.
In return, those women who share their story will
receive 3 FREE books in pdf format to keep or give away.
You will also be given recognition as a contributor within the book.
Note: Silent Grief will also be available in Kindle format, but we will be unable to give those away for free.
I have put together a form containing all the info we need about you and your story. If you wish to share, you will need to click here. It should take you to the entry form. If you have any questions, please contact me by clicking here.
Sneak preview of what will hopefully be inside this ebook:
- Life as God sees it: The Biblical principle of life
- My own personal story of my four miscarriages
- A chapter dedicated to “those looking on” – what they can do to help a grieving mother
- The practical side of miscarriage
- Stories of women who survived an early miscarriage
- Help for dealing with a due date that never happens
- and much more . . . Lord willing!
My prayer is that this book will be a blessing to those who hurt deeply –
yet feel they are not allowed to grieve openly.
If you are one of the brave women who will share their story, I want to say a huge “thank you”!!
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- Summer Thunderstorm Sunset - June 27, 2017
- Lowell’s 40th Birthday - June 23, 2017
- Thanks to Contemplative Spirituality – Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay - June 15, 2017