Training your children requires two hands. In one hand you must have a strong grip on the seriousness of rebellion . . . and in the other hand you must have a firm grasp on the heart of your child.
Today we cover these topics in the podcast:
- Advice from the kids at the Shoe
- Child-training tips we’ve learned or shared with us
- What if nothing you are doing seems to work?
- The big question of child training
- Raising our sights to the goal beyond
Thank you for hanging in there with us through this little podcast series! You are welcome to share your own child training experiences and advice with us in the comments below – we’d love to hear them.
May God bless each one of you!
Weekly Newsletter folks: if you do not see the audio file, then please click here to go to the blog.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018
- Out of the Darkness Personal Testimony Series - January 15, 2018
- Getting Over Christmas Vacation - January 11, 2018