I don’t know about you, but I have been looking forward to what the men say about their wives being a crown to them. It’s one thing to have another lady tell you what she thinks, but what do the men say?
So let’s see what the head says about the crown that adorns it!
I posed this question: In what way is your wife a crown to you?
- My wife is a crown to me since she is on top of the needs of our family. Proverbs 31:27
- Husbands are to be the head of the family — but what is placed upon the head?? A Crown — so God in HIS Grand Design has put the pieces of the puzzle together — the crown is placed upon the head. My wife is a crown to me since we are a team and operate as one unit.
- Crowns call for respect —- My wife is crown to me since she is a mother. This position demands respect from her subjects (children). Romans 13:1-7 — I know this scripture primary applies to government and civil authority but at various times our subjects need to be reminded of the civil responsibilities in the home.
- Crowns are reserved for “Royalty” My wife is a crown to me since she is a child of God. 1 Peter 2:9 “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”
I was so blessed to read these and want to give a big thank you to these husbands who, through their words, pose a challenge for the rest of us wives.
May God give us all grace and strength to be a Crown for our Husbands.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- Lowell’s 40th Birthday - June 23, 2017
- Thanks to Contemplative Spirituality – Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay - June 15, 2017
- God, Make Me More Discerning - June 8, 2017