So I broke down and listened to some Christmas music already.
This is my confession of the week. But let’s look on the bright side . . . at least I didn’t dance to the music in the kitchen. The Christmas mood hasn’t hit that hard yet. And it was wonderful to hear, even though I kept my toes in one spot on my kitchen floor.
Christmas is such a special time of year – especially here in the Northwest where we have complete darkness by 5 pm. It helps bring cheer to our short days! We love to get out the decorations, set up the nativity scene, light the candles, cook up a whole bunch of candy and cookies, take gifts to the neighbors, and go Christmas caroling.
And since Christmas is only next month, I’ve been rolling around what to do for a giveaway this year. For myself, I don’t know yet what I will give away.
But I had a bright idea . . . well, bright for this lady anyway.
For you ladies (or men) who have a product that you hand-make or produce to sell, you are welcome to enter it here in our giveaway! Even printed products, digital products, services, or non-profit organizations are welcome in the giveaway.
This is a chance to get your product in front of the Shoe readers for FREE. If you want to see stats on the Shoe, you can see our ads page here. The Christmas giveaway will go on the blog, be put on Facebook and Twitter, will go in the email newsletter, and will also be pinned on Pinterest several times.
There are a couple stipulations on this giveaway:
- The product/service must be family-friendly and in line with our beliefs here at the Shoe (such as modesty, jewelry, etc). I reserve the right to refuse a product that would be offensive to our readers.
- If we get too many entries, I will either cut down the amount of entries – or do it in a couple posts. I have no idea if this will even fly, but it would be a great opportunity for some of you. If nobody enters, we will do a simple giveaway from the Shoe.
- Featuring your business where people sign up under you is also welcome. However, I will only allow one entrant per company. For example, if you wish to give away a Plexus product, I will have to take the first person who contacts me about that.
If you wish to enter, here is how it will work:
- Fill out the contact form below. Please enter all the info so it makes everything smoother for the post and giveaway.
- You will have a giveaway of your own. This is not a mass grand prize giveaway! Whether you enter 1 product, or 10 – you will have one Rafflecopter form for folks to enter in, and you will end up with one winner.
- The giveaway will run December 1-10. This will give you time to ship your product to your winner with time for it to reach them before Christmas.
- Email me a picture of your product. If you are entering more than one product, please put them all in one picture. You only get one picture for your business/product. Please send your png or jpg picture file to email@example.com
- Once the giveaway has ended, I will contact each entrant with their winner’s email – and you can contact your own winner about shipping info, etc.
Now maybe this is not the best idea that has come out of my crazy brain . . . but I’ve had fun thinking about it! And I say that’s good enough for Christmas 2015 at the Shoe.
Merry Christmas a little early, folks.