Need a more organized life in 2015?
Then you will love the Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner!
I have loved using my Daily Planner for 2014! I’ve used it for my personal projects and also for the blog and business side of my life. My two favorite sections would be the projects section and the perforated shopping lists! Coming in right behind them would be the weekly layout.
This daily planner was designed by a wife and mother, Sue Hooley, with other busy wives and mothers in mind! I think you’ll like it.
Here is what you will find in the Homemaker’s Daily Planner: (info taken from their website)
- Two-page spread with entries for each day
- Menu planning
- To-do list
- Two-month page view
- 2015 and 2016 with place for notations
- Perforated shopping lists (rip and run!)
Task list and project and events sections
- Untitled pages for you to customize according to your own duties and ideas
- Short-term information that is relevant to 2015
To purchase a 2015 planner, you can go to Homemaker’s Friend. They are running a special right now where you can buy the 2015 planner for $12.99, plus shipping!
PLUS . . .
Sue Hooley is giving away one
FREE 2015 Daily Planner
to one of you lovely ladies (or gents)!
Giveaway is open to US entries only and ends November 10, 2014.
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018
- Out of the Darkness Personal Testimony Series - January 15, 2018
- Getting Over Christmas Vacation - January 11, 2018