Peaches are in season and what a better way to use them up than in Peach Preserves! Now I’m not expert at canning jams, jellies, and preserves like Beth from Aria Gardens, but I had a fun time in the kitchen trying this out.
This recipe came from a wonderful friend, Cara Lorenz. I love recipes that come from someone who mean something to me. Every time I open a jar, I will think of her and wish she could sit down with me to eat it!
You will need:
- 8 cups sliced, peeled, pitted peaches — about 4 pounds
- 1 box SureJell
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 cups sugar
They look so yummy and I had made these with plans to sell them at our Annual School Sale. However, we will see if there are any left by then!
Latest posts by Kendra (see all)
- Turning My Heart To Home - January 29, 2018
- Sledding Time - January 22, 2018
- When God Uses Our Own Words . . . In Conviction of Our Hearts - January 17, 2018